Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Hey everybody!
I am going to post about Christmas whenever I get my pictures back on the computer.
I already did once...and then they got corrupted somehow by our computer network, because I've been jumping computers like a hobo. Vista, 2003, and 2000 don't always agree.
Dad managed to salvage most of my pictures from somewhere on my memory card, even though they'd already been deleted. YEAH.
So, whenever I get the photos on the computer, I'll put some up.
I may even put up one of the mosaic-looking ruined ones. They're colorful if nothing else.
:)

10 comments:

tori wiginton said...

nice Lindsay. oh me.

Lindsay said...

Are you ok? Why the "oh me?"

tori wiginton said...

I say that when I'm laughing. :)

tori wiginton said...

have you started school yet? I'm starting Monday. :(

abswillis said...

my camera deletes my pics a lot. it says "the card has been denitalized"
so we got a new memory card and it did the same. we think it's the camera.
anyway, it deletes pictures.
like it deleted all of andrew's graduation pics.. and it deleted a bunch of pics that i took in our church nursery.
*sigh*
i started school last monday.

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

I start school on wed, (Jan 14th) lol! Ver. word is vensu!

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Hehe haha these computers sure have humor! Ver. word, nuckag!

Lindsay said...

I can definitely sympathise on the camera, Abi! At least my camera doesn't seem to have developed a deleting habit. It's leaving that to the computer.

Lindsay said...

Savor your 2 school-less days left, Emma!!!
;)

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

OOHH YEAH I sure will!