I've decided that something must be cut. Sadly.
My email has been grossly neglected for a few months now. Shame. Shame. And then I've gone and started facebooking. Since facebook is far more moldable to outside circumstances (meaning convenient to procrastinators), I'm going to try to keep it and my email surviving.
Meanwhile, I've decided to start a more in-depth application journal in my devos that will substitute for the what-did-I-do-back-then purpose of my blog.
So, until I get an extreme hunkering to write, write, write. And have found time somewhere to carefully accomplish all my school-required writing, email, journaling, etc. This blog will lie dormant. If not deleted.
I will try to keep up with all of youhoodies's blogs. Sporadically. ;)
And if you email me, I'll at least send you a happy smiley face!!
I'm not saying goodbye, because it's not an absolute end, just a stalemate of priorities.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
totally understand girl.
Aaaww poor Lindsay! Well I will be sure to E-mail you. DON'T DELETE YOUR BLOG! I like it!:)
I'm your friend on fb.. so i'll probably still see you around.. sometimes. :)
I can't wait to see you this summer!
Ditto to the comment by Tori
Post a Comment