No. Your brain is functioning properly. :) I'm taking a Microsoft Office class this semester and I'm in the Word section right now, so I had to try to post a blog post from Word...but the Smart Art picture thing I'd put in just for fun didn't go through because I don't have a thingy set up to hold my pics online. Does that make more sense? lol Probably not. Anyway. I'll try to post a reasonable post soon.
Maybe I should get Tori to write my profile, that would be entertaining. :)
Ok--here are the boring facts.
I'm Lindsay, or at the dentist: Sarah.
I'm a homeschooled junior in highschool, and I have a brother and sister at BJU.
I enjoy doing too many things, apparently, because when I tried to elaborate, blogger told me I must stick to less than 1,200 characters... :D
Most of all, I want every part of my life to glorify my Saviour. I think my "favorite verse" changes every month :) , but one of my favorites since junior high has been James 1:5:
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
10 comments:
Waaaaaaaa. My pic didn't show up....
Bother.
bother you bother you. :)
was that an inside joke? I love your template! it's absolutely adorable. :)
so nobody commenting. :)
That post made no sense. is me missing something?
No. Your brain is functioning properly. :)
I'm taking a Microsoft Office class this semester and I'm in the Word section right now, so I had to try to post a blog post from Word...but the Smart Art picture thing I'd put in just for fun didn't go through because I don't have a thingy set up to hold my pics online.
Does that make more sense? lol Probably not. Anyway. I'll try to post a reasonable post soon.
jolly. :)
okay.. I am back on this blog! it needs a little help, and since linds has gotten on my blog I thought I should get on hers!
that was very considerate of you. :)
Good, I was just making sure my brain was really up in my head, Lindsay. :)
Post a Comment