the car is packed... the engine is running... well, not quite, but I'm turning the computer off, so this is the last you'll hear from me for a couple days.
:( Well, I'm glad you had fun on your trip! :) (thought i'd say that considering you won't see this till you're back.. {unless your g-parents have internet and computer at their house})
I saw that like 20 minutes after I got to my g-parents...lol I just didn't take the time to answer it. Sometime between NOW and the WEEKEND. I will post about Thanksgiving, but right now I am having sufficient fun doing homework. So, mustn't stay long. I will change the template though. Goodby swiss-cheese tree! *sob*
Maybe I should get Tori to write my profile, that would be entertaining. :)
Ok--here are the boring facts.
I'm Lindsay, or at the dentist: Sarah.
I'm a homeschooled junior in highschool, and I have a brother and sister at BJU.
I enjoy doing too many things, apparently, because when I tried to elaborate, blogger told me I must stick to less than 1,200 characters... :D
Most of all, I want every part of my life to glorify my Saviour. I think my "favorite verse" changes every month :) , but one of my favorites since junior high has been James 1:5:
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
7 comments:
can't wait to see you!
the car is packed...
the engine is running...
well, not quite, but I'm turning the computer off, so this is the last you'll hear from me for a couple days.
:(
Well, I'm glad you had fun on your trip! :)
(thought i'd say that considering you won't see this till you're back.. {unless your g-parents have internet and computer at their house})
:)
I saw that like 20 minutes after I got to my g-parents...lol I just didn't take the time to answer it. Sometime between NOW and the WEEKEND. I will post about Thanksgiving, but right now I am having sufficient fun doing homework. So, mustn't stay long.
I will change the template though.
Goodby swiss-cheese tree! *sob*
goodbye
The Lord IS good to give us neat seasons all year round!
Hehe! The verification word is burob. Lol!
Post a Comment