I went to the library to do some research and it was closed. How dare it. :)
So I came home and went ahead and walked the frantic dog and then came in to do homework and LO and BEHOLD. I had an urgent request for a post. The library being closed must've been a sign. (To quote Aunt Suzanne.)
Not like I have anything special to post about. Some of you Festival people ought to have something interesting to say. :)
I did get my hair cut today. I guess that's exciting. My head feels much lighter. Ooh. That sounds bad...anyway...yeah. But my brain actually has a right to feel lighter because I had an Algebra test and Chemistry quiz this morning.
Oh yeah. When I was walking the dog these two like 3rd grade boys came up behind me and I could hear one saying something like "Man, that dog looks like he would love to eat me" and the other goes "quick run past him and he can't get us." Great. And no time to yell that my dog isn't a man-eater. They came bursting past me and of course what does Banjo do? Hey kidos! RUNNING kidos! Playtime! And tries to take off after them. I almost choked him trying to keep him still.
That was exciting. :) If I see those boys again, I'm going to be like. "Hey, come meet my dog WALKING, please..." lol
Alright, now I need to go do something that's actually on my planner. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Oh, btw Tori, we got your card. Mom picked the journal out. Believe it or not.
She went to Walmart while I was doing school. I thought it was super cute though. She thought it looked like the pics you sent of your room. Brown and bright colors and all. :)
that's hilarious about those kids! THAT'S GREAT!!!! lol!
lol.. sounds like something the kids in our neighborhood would do.
GRILLED CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry.. lol.
that would make total sense to ben right now
It just makes me an hungered.
Which is weird, seeing as it's 9:30.
I love grilled cheese sandwiches.
Especially with tomato soup...
That almost beats natural peanut butter. :)
I know! Grilled Cheese with tomato soup is soo awesome!
my fam thinks it's weird.. but i love it!
I'll take grilled cheese by itself. :)
Okay.. would you like fries with that? or maybe an aspirin? ;) ;) ;) ;)
yes, please, thanks! I was dieing laughing when you first said that Sunday(or whenever it was). :)
it was in Sunday School. lol.
I was thinking about it, and was like.. dude.. EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS CHILL PILL, so i'm going with aspirin.
lol.
ANYWAY PEOPLE..!
hiii
a week till we got to Mema's!!!!
*go
I was like okay... how do you get a meme! lol!
Wait...I'm confused. What about a meme?
OH! Maybe I understand what you mean. Maybe. Did you mean mema?
I dunno.
Tori meant her grandma.
Wo.. my word to type in.. like my word verification is an actual word!
it's not gibberish or anything..
it's a plain ol' word.
TOPPED.
Your lucky day! Did you know that if the verification words were always 6, 7, or 8 letters long, your chance of getting the word TOPPED is 1 out of 66,472,005,600. Actually, 2 out of 66,472,005,600, because P is twice. I think that's right. But sometimes the word is 5 or 9 long I think, so that would make it even less probable.
you must be special
wo.. i AM special.
How did you figure that out, Lindsay?
That was a rhetorical question. Please don't answer me in some long, technical math answer. :):):):)
actually do! i'm curious. and i love your template, i got on here and was like "wow!!!! it's amazing!!!!"
I loveee the template too. And I can't wait until after Thanksgiving because there are some ultra cute Christmas templates. I'm going to have to change the template every week or something. lol
I probably shouldn't explain how I figured that out because I probably did it incorrectly. :P
I used the formula n Permutation r on my calculator to find 26(letters of the alphabet) permutation 6, 26 permutation 7, and 26 permutation 8. Then I added those three values together as the total number of arrangements possible and so that would mean that a certain word would be 1 out of the total possible. However, the letter arrangement TOPPED would occur twice because of the 2 Ps I think, so it would be 2 out of the total possible.
But that was an underestimate I think because:
1. The verification words aren't only 6, 7, or 8 letters long--that's just the most usual.
2. If I remember correctly, sometimes the verification words have a mixture of capital and lowercase letters. Sooo it would 52 permutation (# of letters in word).
I am going to post!
Post a Comment