Monday, October 20, 2008

Peanut Festival

The Peanut Festival is over and done with! Sad and happy.

I'm in a hurry, so since pictures are worth a gazillion vocables... Here we come. The float was pitiful, but to have been planned and prepared in 1 evening (underneath a malfunctioning streetlight...) it was ok. :) In case you can't tell (I'm sure), the sign on the front of the tractor says "4-H: as American as Peanut Butter." Umm. Yeah. Had to fit 4-H in with the theme Peanuts: USA somehow!




Attaching the balloons before the parade. How do you like the stars on the wheels? lol



Mr. Buddy the Peanut driving.







Me and Buddy on a frigid and sleepy morning.
The Weinermobile. Oh, I wish...!




Oh, and we just took Banjo for his rabbies shot; he sat in my lap the whole way, so I smell marvelously doggie. His first-ever doctor visit! Now he has a Texas dog tag. Yay!
Onward to homework!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Pardon the formating issues. I didn't insert all the pics the same way, so it got all confused. I am not re-uploading them though!
:)

tori wiginton said...

hey! When I saw that pic of you I thought "I want to see Lindsay!!!!!" :) The peanut thing sounds like something we would do at Mema's house. Where it doesn't work at very well but it's TONS of fun. :) So do you still not know if you're going to get to come to Thanksgiving? :-)

Lindsay said...

Not for positive, but very likely!
Since Dad took off Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, he's not sure if he'll be able to this year. If he can, we're coming.
:)

tori wiginton said...

sweet! hope you can! should I call you tonight?

abswillis said...

Hey, it's lindsay! :) and she doesn't look like rudolph. ;) ;) ;)
looks like ya'll had fun!!!

Lindsay said...

Nope. Maybe next year I won't become Rudoph the day before I see you...lol

abswillis said...

lol. I'd see you like I've never seen you before!

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Those are great pics!

Lindsay said...

Hey! It's Emma! Thanks for getting on!
:D