Doesn't that impertinent dark-rimmed purple shell on top just irk you? Argh. I'm learning the *sniff* hard way...*sob*...I'm basically content with the other shells though, because this is my first-ever-official watercolor painting! I'm taking classes every Tuesday from 10-12 this month. All the other "students" are significantly older than me, since it's during school hours, but it's fine that way. :)
However, since it chops a jolly hunk out of my school day (Chemistry/U.S. History) my next 3 Tuesdays'll be delightfully harried.
The other excitement for today was a power outage. I was peaceably watching Chemistry after I got back from art, and the electricity nonchalantly quit. It stayed off a while--15 min. or so. That's always annoying. If the electricity just blinks, you have to reset clocks and stuff, but it doesn't really interfere with your day. If the electricity stays off hours, it becomes an adventure (as long as it's not off on Monday evening when my HomeSat classes are taping. ;) 15-20 minutes is just enough to interfere with your schedule, as well as knocking the clocks back to midnight, but not enough to become an EVENT.
I shouldn't complain though, because if it had become an event, I still wouldnt've watched my classes for the day, so then I'd be backlogged tomorrow...
I must go finish composing my writing analysis of "A Dreary Story". Such a descriptive title. lol
If this post sounds dreary, chalk it up to my trying to get in gear for dealing with the dreary story. That was a mixed metaphor wasn't it? Oh, well.
:D
1 comment:
I think it looks pretty!
Post a Comment